Respond to a request from Tinta Diari Maya Mia. Thanks for dropping by ya Mia..
This is a how-to...post large photos in blogspot.
Big credits to eyan from Thoughts for teaching me this...
1. Goto Customize > Settings > Basic
2. Scroll down..until you find Global Settings > Select Post Editor.
3. Choose 'Updated editor'.
4. click 'Save Settings' button ..at down under..
5. Close your browser [e.g: Internet Explorer / Mozilla Firefox]..and re-sign to your blog back.
6. You will now see the tool bar (highlighted in blue line box) has changed / being updated.
7. Choose the 'Insert Image' icon to upload your photos.
8. Add an Image dialog box will pop out now...All you gotta do now is just uploading your pretty pictures.
9. Select a picture and click 'OK'
10. Your picture will appear at the editor. Automatically a sub-tool bar will appear by the side of the picture. 'Small-Medium-Large-X-Large'...you have all the size that you want!...
11. As for me..I always choose 'X-Large' - and 'Center'..wallah!..automatically...your pictures being resized without any distortion.
12. Just repeat steps 9 - 11 for all the pictures...:
Big credits to eyan from Thoughts for teaching me this...Thank You Babe!