Thursday, November 4, 2010

Google Of The Week: Breakfast Nooks

I always want a practical kitchen with an organized storages and a place that my family can sink-in comfort.  Knowing that I'll be having a very small kitchen area, I started digging in breakfast nooks, which was originally suggested by my mother.  Mom knows best...

So, what a breakfast nook? It is a place for light meals, placed in the kitchen, which usually has a built in table and seats.  It is very practical for small size kitchens.  Hopefully Mr Shan digs this one too. 

To u guys, do enjoy my findings....













Sources

No comments:

Notice Board

The original path of Cik Peah's blog is:


comments pasted at http://peps-hellkitchen.blogspot.sg will not be seen by the owner.
Thanks for reading and enjoy your blogging day.