Mind boggling..that's what I usually have every nite:
- What Time Should I wake Up?
- What Time Should I Sleep?
- Do I eat well?
- Have my daughter and husband get enough of my time?
- How much educational time have I spent with my daughter?
How Do I Cope With These?
I have my few ways of keeping me insane. These are the imple steps that have helped me so far.
- Take a very deep breath like 50 seconds or so. The right amount of oxygen helps out to stabilize the negative ions in your body.
- Multivitamins. Deficient essential vitamins and minerals due to our depleted healthy diets may lead to exhaustions and fatigues. Do not take more than the recommended dosage. Both my husband and I are taking Surbix Zinc at the moment.
- "Enough Is Enough". This is something that I haven't master yet. I put set of alarms in my handphone as a stopper for everything that I do. It has not successfully achieved so far.
- For muslim, Quran recital is very comforting. Dawn(Subuh) is the best time for me to do so. 5 lines of it helps a million.
- Talk to someone. Definitely the one that we trust. It seems like all problems being flushed away from your body.